- 30-Jan-2013 to 01-Mar-2013 (CST)
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Beene Garter, West Michigan's largest independently-owned accounting firm, repeatedly known as one of "West Michigan's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" and recently named the "2012 Fastest-Growing Firm in the Great Lakes Region" is seeking a Marketing and Communications Specialist to support the firm's strategic marketing initiatives.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will focus on the firm's online marketing activities which include social media, the firm's websites and other emerging technologies. This role will also support a wide variety of marketing and business development strategies for the firm, our service and industry niches, and our individual partners and staff.
Here's what you'll offer Beene Garter:
- Education and Experience: You'll put your marketing or communications degree and your 3 to 5 years of marketing and social media experience to good use at Beene Garter as you support and develop all firm branding and marketing campaigns across all channels.
• Online Marketing: Use your online marketing background to create impactful social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, individual blogs) and email marketing campaigns. Use your experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and your analytics/SEO knowledge to develop and maintain all BG websites and the firm's intranet.
• Creativity: Showcase your creative abilities to create brand-consistent and content-relevant brochures, print ads, banners, newsletters, flyers, proposals, award submissions, direct mail and all collateral materials. You'll also provide creative marketing plan recommendations for partners and industry niches.
• Writing Skills: Use your exemplary written communication, copywriting and editing skills to create proposals, press releases, reports and articles.
• Research: Use your investigative skills and problem resolution abilities to conduct industry, client and opportunity research.
• The Details: Use your incredible organizational skills to assist with event planning, logistics and coordination. Use your attention to detail to help maintain the accuracy of the firms CRM database.
• The Grin: Use your smile, your drive to collaborate, your cheer, professionalism, and interpersonal skills to build rapport and relationships with staff, partners, agents and vendors alike. Use your networking skills to cultivate relationships with local media and business pubs to support the firm's PR efforts.
And, here's what Beene Garter will offer you:
• A competitive salary, plus bonus based on performance.
• Exposure. Gain expertise with just about every aspect of marketing, advertising, PR and communications.
• Benefits galore. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401(k) and more!
• A recently restore downtown GR open-concept building that is close to events and restaurants. Free parking included right in the center of it all!
• Flexibility. Our rich PTO package includes paid holidays, telecommuting and a flexible summer schedule.
• Potential. Our career growth and leadership development opportunities will help you achieve your goals.
• A great culture. From our events, to our contests and our recognition programs– our close-knit team is always having fun. You'll love working with the team at Beene Garter!
If you are passionate about using your experience in marketing, communication and social media to acquire, retain and strengthen relationships with clients and have a knack for getting results through a variety of channels, we look forward to meeting you!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!